Below is the main Privacy Statement for HELIX INTERNATIONAL.
There will be additional Privacy Statements that apply to other services connected with this site offered by HELIX INTERNATIONAL Corporation.
Please read these at the time you register or subscribe for these services.
At HELIX INTERNATIONAL we collect different types of information about our visitors and consumers for three main reasons:
- To provide personalised services unique to individual visitors and consumers.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer to you.
- Only with the consent of each consumer, to market our services to individual consumers.
HELIX INTERNATIONAL Principles
- HELIX INTERNATIONAL does our utmost to protect your privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means:
- We ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures in place to protect your information.
- We ensure that when we use other services providers for any processes, these service providers also have appropriate security measures in place to protect your information.
- HELIX INTERNATIONAL respects your privacy. You should only receive marketing emails from HELIX INTERNATIONAL and/or from HELIX INTERNATIONAL preferred third parties which you have agreed to. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices. For example, by providing check boxes for you to decide whether you wish to receive these offers in marketing. HELIX INTERNATIONAL may, however, email you occasionally with information or questions about your account.
- HELIX INTERNATIONAL will only collect and use your information where we have legitimate business reasons, and we are legally entitled to do so.
- HELIX INTERNATIONAL will be transparent about the information we will collect on you and how we will use your information.
- HELIX INTERNATIONAL will only use your information for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure any old information is securely disposed of.
- HELIX INTERNATIONAL is accessible via the internet. This means that any collected information can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- If HELIX INTERNATIONAL or our service providers transfer your information outside of your country, or outside the European Economic Area (EEA), all protection required under the law shall remain in place.
How HELIX INTERNATIONAL May Use Your Information
Personal Information You Share With Us
“Personal Identifiable Information” is the information that identifies you as an individual, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and/or credit card number.
HELIX INTERNATIONAL collects Personal Information (PII) ONLY when you submit it to us, including when you register or subscribe for certain HELIX INTERNATIONAL products and services, complete a survey, or participate in a forum.
The Personal Identifiable Information (PII) that HELIX INTERNATIONAL collects is First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Screen Name, Street Address, Zip/Postal Code/Location, and Country. The only mandatory field above is email address when creating a HELIX INTERNATIONAL account.
We also ask optional profile questions that include, Investing Background, Risk Profile, Job Title, Job Function/Occupation, Industry, and no. of Staff/Company Size. None of which are required.
The HELIX INTERNATIONAL Loyalty Survey is another way we gather information about our users. This survey is only presented to registered users who have logged in 4 times during the last 30 days. The following questions will be presented to the user if they are selected, including what industry to do you work, what is your job title, and what size company do you work for. This survey helps us better understand our audience.
The minimum information we need to register a consumer is an email address and a password. We will ask further questions for different services, including sales promotions. Unless stated, all registration questions are compulsory.
We may also ask some further, voluntary questions during registration for certain services so we can gain a clearer understanding of our visitors and consumers. This also enables us to personalize services for our visitors and consumers.
Information we Automatically Collect
HELIX INTERNATIONAL automatically collects Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) on all visitors and consumers interacting with our online services, including your IP address, browser type, operating geography, and pages visited.
If you access our Online Services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device (“UDID”).
This information is used to personalize your experience across all HELIX INTERNATIONAL platforms. It also allows us to display relevant content, services and advertising to the appropriate audience.
Who HELIX INTERNATIONAL May Share Your Information With
HELIX INTERNATIONAL will not share your personal information with others for marketing purposes unless you have given your permission. With your permission, we will only share your information with carefully chosen third parties.
HELIX INTERNATIONAL may offer via the site third party services, such as video recommendations, article recommendations, social login, social sharing, social commenting, live news feeds, and surveys. Any information which is collected by HELIX INTERNATIONAL when you access a third party service is processed under this Privacy Statement. Information collected by third party operators themselves will be governed by their own privacy statement.
HELIX INTERNATIONAL may use service providers to help us run this site or services available on the site, some of whom may be based outside your country or the European Economic Area. Any third parties who access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf are subject to strict contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected, and in compliance with Data Privacy laws. HELIX INTERNATIONAL may also independently audit these service providers to ensure they meet our standards.
- HELIX INTERNATIONAL use anonymous cookies for statistical purposes to track how many unique consumers we have and how often they visit the HELIX INTERNATIONAL sites. HELIX INTERNATIONAL collect data about which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of visitors and consumers from which countries.
- HELIX INTERNATIONAL use registration cookies to track if registered consumers are logged in. This allows you to access services that require registration such as purchasing analyses or commenting on articles. You must enable HELIX INTERNATIONAL to place cookies on your computer to register and use services requiring registration.
- Placing cookies on your computer means HELIX INTERNATIONAL may serve you advertisements possibly more interesting to you, and allows us to control the number of times you see advertisements and measure effectiveness of ad campaigns. Further information is available below in the Online Behavioural Advertising section, including how you can opt out of online behavioural advertising.
You can turn cookies off, but if you do this, you may not be able to use some services on the HELIX INTERNATIONAL site, and you might see more pop-ups and other intrusive advertising, as we won’t be able to limit what you see using cookies. You will however still be able to view editorial content.
For more information on managing your cookies, including how to turn them off, please review the “Updating Your Personal Information” section above.
About HELIX INTERNATIONAL Advertising
Online Behavioural Advertising (OBA) allows us to deliver targeted advertising to visitors to the HELIX INTERNATIONAL sites. OBA works by showing you advertisements which are based on the type of content you have been reading, and delivering advertisements which we believe may be of interest to you.
As you browse HELIX INTERNATIONAL, one of the cookies placed on your computer will be an advertising cookie so we can better understand what sort of pages you are interested in.
The information collected about your computer enables us to group you with other computers who have shown similar interests. We can then display advertising to you which is based on these interests. For instance if you have been reading a lot of Food and Drink articles we may decide to show you more advertisements based on food and drink.
It’s important to remember that none of the OBA techniques we employ requires us to collect or use personally identifiable information like your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
Behavioural retargeting is another form of OBA which enables us and some of our advertising partners to show you ads based on your online reading away from the HELIX INTERNATIONAL site. For example, if you have visited the website of an online clothing shop you may start seeing ads from that same shopping site displaying special offers or showing you the products that you were browsing. This allows companies to advertise to visitors who are interested in their content after they leave their website.
Please note that HELIX INTERNATIONAL reserve the right to access and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our visitors and consumers.
How to Contact HELIX INTERNATIONAL about Your Personal Information, and/or This Privacy Statement
For the purposes of Data Privacy legislation, HELIX INTERNATIONAL is the Data Controller for data collected through HELIX INTERNATIONAL sites, and services provided. HELIX INTERNATIONAL P.O. Box 202, Rockford, MI 49341.
If you would like to obtain a copy of your information held by HELIX INTERNATIONAL, or have any queries regarding HELIX INTERNATIONAL use of your information please contact the Global Privacy Officer at the above address, or by emailing email@example.com
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Should HELIX INTERNATIONAL elect to change our Privacy Statement, we will post the changes here. Where the changes are significant, we may also choose to email all our registered visitors and consumers with the new details. Where required by law, will we obtain your consent to make these changes.
Changes to this Policy
Helix International is a software and consulting organization that focuses on document and data solutions. Unlocking your content and your data for a cognitive reality.
We focus on Technical Solutions for today’s business problems
Whilst every content management system is unique, the fundamental disciplines of effective document management remain constant.
Helix International has successfully migrated 100s of content management solutions such as:
IBM Content Manager On Demand (CMOD)
IBM Image Services (IS)
IBM Filenet P8 etc
Computer Associates CA View / Deliver SAR / Express
Hyland On BAse
BMC CONTROL D
ASG Mobius amongst others.
No project has failed!
P.O. Box 202 Rockford,
12149 Petersen Bluff Drive
Riverton, UT 84065-4046
#809 301, Venkoti Building,
Ayyappa Society, Mega Hills,
Telangana 500081, India
272 Turton Road Bolton BL2
44 Dezrobirii Street Building 09
Bucharest Sector 6, 060989
138 Lê Hồng Phong Phước Tân,
Tp Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa